- All matches must be played via Nintendo 3DS - Pokémon X and Pokémon Y.
- Battles are doubles.
- Sleep Clause: You may only put one Pokemon to sleep at a time. Once that Pokemon wakes up, you may put it or another Pokemon to sleep again if you want. But again, only one Pokemon on their team can be asleep at one time. Pokemon asleep due to the effects of Rest or Effect Spore do NOT count towards that limit.
- Evasion Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Double Team or Minimize in its moveset.
- OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
- Moody Clause: A team cannot have a Pokemon with the ability Moody.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Tyranitar on his or her team.
- Pokebank Pokémon are allowed to enter.
- If a battle ends in a draw, a rematch will occur with the option for all players to change teams.
- You can change your teams if you want.
- The following items are banned:
- Soul Dew (In case you’re going to use Lati@s)
- The following Pokémon are banned:
- Blaziken (Only if Speed Boost, Blaze Blaziken can join this tournament)
- Rayquaza, Groudon and Kyogre
- Dialga, Palkia and Giratina
- Lugia and Ho-oH
- Kyurem, Zekrom and Reshiram
- Deoxys and Deoxys-Attack
- The signups are open now ‘till January 21th.
The tag we’ll be using for this event is #DoubleXY
Remember all this is just for fun!
Feel free to reblog and ask something you’re not sure about.
Sign me uppppppppppp! Do I put my friend code down or somethin’?